Automatic, intelligent dispatching of alarms & tasks
- DMR Radios
- Cell phones
- Phones, email-enabled devices, desktops and relay activated devices
Teldio’s Alarm Management System (AMS) is an automated, intelligent alarm management and notification system which can dispatch messages to the right users instantly without the need for user intervention (dispatcher).
- Product Overview
- Alarm Inputs
- Alarm Outputs
- Smart Tickets
- Use Cases & Benefits
- System Requirements
Alarm Management System (AMS) is a software application that automatically dispatches safety, business-critical alarms and work tickets to digital two-way radios, cell phones, and other mobile devices. When an alarm is raised or a work ticket is generated, AMS immediately sends the notification. Users respond to the notification to update the alarm or work ticket’s status as it is accepted or declined and closed.
AMS can integrate into a variety of different inputs and outputs. The ability to integrate with a multitude of inputs, such as building management and machinery alarms allows AMS to be a compatible solution for many organizations. Offering outputs such as MOTOTRBO text, audio alerts, Smart Tickets, emails and more ensure all employees can receive notifications on their different devices.
- Intelligent routing pairs each alarm notification to the right individual based on competency
- Alarm notifications can be simultaneously sent via radio text, email, audio alerts, and SMS
- Ability to listens to alarms from multiple sources and apply individual rules
- Always active and provides automated coverage 24/7
- Send simultaneous notifications to multiple media
- Network Alive Check Module ensures that if the network goes down, an alert is sent
AMS can integrate into a variety of existing alarm sources which output in the following standard protocols:
Hotel management systems, fire panels, data centers, building management systems
Serial ASCII / TAP / MODBUS
Fire panels, building management systems
DMR Text Message
Panic button activation
SMS Text Message
Mass notification systems and building management alarm systems
Connect to services on the internet
Data center monitoring or building management systems
User or machinery generated alarms initiated by dialing a phone number
Automatic, Intelligent Dispatching of Work Tickets
AMS ensures that the alarm and work ticket notification process is automatic, efficient and reliable. Integrating into building management & network systems. Smart Tickets work with MOTOTRBO radio and ensures that work ticket management runs smoothly from beginning to end. As a team member accepts and closes a work ticket, the remaining group members’ radios automatically update the work ticket’s status.
*Smart Tickets work with XPR 7550/7580/e, XPR 5550/5580/e, SL 7550/7580/e radios.
Teldio Smart Tickets
Smart Tickets gives you both, ensuring that work ticket management runs smoothly from beginning to end.
- Tickets are dynamically updated on all radios as a user accepts the ticket
- Dynamic responses based on preprogrammed ticket rules (ex: fire alarm tickets cannot be declined)
- When a user accepts the ticket from AMS, email or cell phone, tickets are automatically updated on all radios
Increased Productivity & Decreased Response Time
AMS consolidates disparate alarm sources and manages the alarm notification process. By doing so, response times to alarms and urgent events are significantly reduced which leads to an increase in workplace efficiency.
Frequent Use Cases
- Fire alarm notifications to Fire Marshal and Security department
- Factory machinery malfunction notifications to Engineering
With AMS, generic alarm outputs are transformed into actionable work tickets sent only to the appropriate individuals. The AMS reporting features allow managers and administrators to track how long it takes to respond to an alarm or work ticket, accept it, and close it.
Frequent Use Cases
- Work ticket notifications to mobile users and reporting on completion times
- Emergency alarm notifications escalated until resolved
AMS is a software application installed on a Teldio Gateway which automatically notifies individuals of alarm notifications, emergencies and work tickets directly on their mobile device. The server interfaces to third-party alarm systems, work ticket management systems, building management systems, and other alarm generating sources by listening for alarm triggers.
Teldio’s AMS is compatible with all DMR portables & mobiles that support text messaging. The following MOTOTRBO radio network modes are supported:
- Simplex Mode
- Repeater Mode
- IP Site Connect
- Capacity Plus
- Linked Capacity Plus
- Capacity Max