Easily record, log & playback radio calls
TruDispatch Record is a simple radio recording solution that records and logs MOTOTRBO™ radio talkgroup conversations and provides playback access to administrations with the appropriate permissions. The application only records voice transmissions so dead air is never captured. Recording goes unnoticed by radio users and the application remains seamlessly integrated to the radio network.
- MOTOTRBO Radios
TruDispatch Record Features
- Intelligent recording: no dead air is captured
- .mp3 file format for easy download and playback
- Detailed logging of radio and talkgroup IDs in a conversation in Digital modes
- Advanced search across dates, times involving talkgroups and radios
- Intuitive GUI interface for easy navigation
- Audio Visualizer to see where the audio is during playback of the recorded file
- Large recording capacity
- Auto archiving capability
Customer Service Assurance
Review actions taken by mobile users in response to customer requests and complaints.
Improved Training Material
Provide employees with new training material using real-life situations and recorded radio voice transmissions.
Increased Accountability of Actions
Analyze voice transmissions of talkgroups conversations particular to situations and events under review.
TruDispatch Record is a software application installed on a server which records radio-to-radio conversations. The server interfaces to the radio system using control stations (mobile radios) which are connected to the server using a customized USB cable. The number of control stations is defined by the number of radio channels and/or Talkgroups that will be recorded.
Teldio’s TruDispatch Record is compatible with all Motorola MOTOTRBO™ portables and mobiles in the following radio network modes:
- Simplex Mode
- Repeater Mode
- IP Site Connect
- Capacity Plus
- Linked Capacity Plus
- Capacity Max
- Connect Plus