Teldio’s R2R Application: Easily Record, Log & Playback Radio Calls
R2R is a simple radio recording solution that allows network administrators to record, log and playback any radio talkgroup calls on their radio network. The application only records voice transmissions so dead air is never captured. Recording goes unnoticed by radio users and the application remains seamlessly integrated to the radio network.
How It Works
R2R is a software application installed on a server which records radio-to-radio conversations. The server interfaces to the radio system using control stations (mobile radios) which are connected to the server using a customized USB cable. The number of control stations is defined by the number of radio channels that will be recorded.
R2R offers many rich features to keep your workforce safe.
- Intelligent recording: no dead air is captured
- .wav file format for easy download and playback
- Detailed logging of radio and talkgroup IDs in a conversation*
- Advanced search across dates, times involving talkgroups and radios
- Intuitive GUI interface for easy navigation
- Audio Visualizer to see where the audio is during playback of the recorded file
- Large recording capacity: records 1000’s of hours of audio
- Archiving capability
- Flexible recording storage options for both Local and Network locations
*Only supported through MOTOTRBO radios
R2R offers a multitude of benefits from customer service assurance, to improved training materials and increased accountability of actions. With R2R you are able to:
- Review actions taken by mobile users in response to customer requests and complaints
- Provide employees with new training material using real-life situations and recorded radio voice transmissions
- Analyze voice transmissions of talkgroups conversations particular to situations and events under review.