Easily record, log & playback radio calls
- MOTOTRBO Radios
- Hytera Radios
- Kenwood Radios
- Tait Radios
R2R is a simple radio recording solution that allows network administrators to record, log and playback any radio talkgroup calls on their MOTOTRBO™ radio network. The application only records voice transmissions so dead air is never captured. Recording goes unnoticed by radio users and the application remains seamlessly integrated to the radio network.
- Intelligent recording: no dead air is captured
- .wav file format for easy download and playback
- Detailed logging of radio and talkgroup IDs in a conversation*
- Advanced search across dates, times involving talkgroups and radios
- Intuitive GUI interface for easy navigation
- Audio Visualizer to see where the audio is during playback of the recorded file
- Large recording capacity: records 1000’s of hours of audio
- Archiving capability
- Flexible recording storage options for both Local and Network locations
*Only supported through MOTOTRBO radios
Customer Service Assurance
Review actions taken by mobile users in response to customer requests and complaints.
Improved Training Material
Provide employees with new training material using real-life situations and recorded radio voice transmissions.
Increased Accountability of Actions
Analyze voice transmissions of talkgroups conversations particular to situations and events under review.
R2R is a software application installed on a server which records radio-to-radio conversations. The server interfaces to the radio system using control stations (mobile radios) which are connected to the server using a customized USB cable. The number of control stations is defined by the number of radio channels that will be recorded.
Teldio’s R2R is compatible with all Motorola MOTOTRBO™ portables and mobiles in the following radio network modes:
- Simplex Mode
- Repeater Mode
- IP Site Connect
- Capacity Plus
- Linked Capacity Plus
- Capacity Max
- Connect Plus
R2R also works with all other DMR radio networks.