Send & Receive Emails From Your Two-Way Radio
- MOTOTRBO Radios
- Email-enabled Devices
Teldio’s Email Gateway connects mobile workers to administrators, other departments, and users outside of the radio network. The Email Gateway allows two-way radios to send and receive emails directly from the radio handset and integrates third-party work management systems to the radio network to send work orders directly to radios. Workflow task management becomes streamlined with the Email Gateway.
Send Work Orders Directly to Your Radios
Email Gateway allows dispatchers, supervisors, and administrators to send work orders to MOTOTRBO radio users and groups through the work management systems.
Send & Receive Emails on MOTOTRBO Radios
Users can send and receive emails directly from their radios with Email Gateway. This allows for radio users to leverage data applications and communicate freely with other members.
Radio users can send and receive emails (up to 275 characters) directly on their radio. Emails are sent to a radio user’s email account, forwarded to the server and dispatched to the radio(s) via the two-way radio network.
Email Gateway Features
- Send and receive emails on MOTOTRBO two-way radios
- Compatible with most third-party work management systems to send work orders directly to individual radio users and groups
- Radio users receive work tickets, accept jobs, and alert supervisors when tasks are completed
- Reliable and easy to use
- Pre-programmed messages can be configured to simplify replies
- Integrates with all email servers including SMTP, POP & IMAP (Schenieder, Honeywell, Siemens, Johnson Control, etc.)
- Easy to configure application
- Option to send emails to a radio user’s email account, set up as a dedicated email account per radio user, or as an alias address for a single email account. A catch all email is not a requirement.
Email Gateway increases productivity by allowing dispatchers and supervisors to send work tickets to radio users by integrating to third-party work management systems.
Frequent Use Cases
- Dispatcher sends work ticket to mobile worker
- Mobile workers send and receive emails from their MOTOTRBO radios
Improved Situational Awareness
With Email Gateway, mobile workers can be alerted in case of an imminent danger, accident or event. Mass notifications can be sent to all assigned users, a group of users and individual users.
Frequent Use Cases
- Alert all workers of incoming severe weather
- Notify security group of abnormal activity
Reduced Operational Costs
Further leverage the value of your MOTOTRBO radio network with Email Gateway. Eliminate communication barriers between mobile workers and the rest of your workforce.
Frequent Use Cases
- Tie into existing work management system
- Users respond quickly with pre-programmed responses
Email Gateway is housed on a server that is connected to the MOTOTRBO radio network via a direct repeater connection or control stations. If using control stations in conventional modes, the system requires one control station per repeater slot. In trunked environments, the system requires only one control station. Email Gateway can have an unlimited number of users.
Teldio’s Email Gateway is compatible with all Motorola digital MOTOTRBO™ portables & mobiles that are capable of receiving text messages, in the following radio network modes:
- Simplex Mode
- Repeater Mode
- IP Site Connect
- Capacity Plus
- Linked Capacity Plus
- Capacity Max *
- Connect Plus **
* Enhanced Job Tickets not Supported
** Text message dispatch support only
Compatible Third-party Work Management Systems
The Email Gateway allows two-way radios to send and receive emails directly from the radio handset and integrates third-party work management systems to the radio network to send work orders directly to radios.
Can work alongside any system that can send and receive emails.