Now Available: Wireless/Wired Sensors and Panic Buttons
Would you like to track assets via wireless sensors to be able to trigger email and/or SMS notifications if items have been tampered with?
Are you looking to install panic buttons at your office/facility to send radio text notifications to security in the event of an emergency?
Or do you need to monitor the temperature of a machine at a manufacturing plant via a wired serial sensor and turn on a strobe light when it reaches a certain level?
We can help with any of the above scenarios!
What are the advantages?
- Long range wireless communication (up to two mile range, line of sight).
- Utilizes mesh technology to extend the range of devices.
- No cables or network ports needed for wireless devices.
- Small form factor design. Customizable.
- Devices are battery operated with up to 10 years of battery life.
- Various options to fit different scenarios: Contact closure boards, sensors, buttons etc are all available as wireless or wired options.
- Support for indoor and outdoor operation.
Do you have specific use case or sensor needs? Reach out, we will help you solve those.