Who we are
Teldio is a small, fast-growing tech company in Ottawa, which is part of the Wesley Clover portfolio. We specialize in helping customers integrate and automate enterprise systems and equipment using simple, no-code workflows. We are currently working on the next generation of our product that we plan to launch later this year. This is your chance to get in on the ground floor and be a catalyst to Teldio’s success.
What you’ll be doing
- Building high-quality, user-friendly features using React.
- Providing guidance on React and web best practices.
- Participating in code reviews to share knowledge and foster growth.
- Writing maintainable and valuable tests.
- Kindness and humility in your interactions with others
- 2+ years of experience building web applications using a component library
- Ability to make both code-level and UI/UX design decisions
- Proficiency with Git
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience building server-side in Node.js or Ruby
- Experience with NoSQL (MongoDB) or SQL (Postgresql)
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with IoT projects
Why you might want to work with us
- We’re a small, but fast-growing company. You can have a huge impact here.
- Our team is warm and friendly but highly productive.
- You’ll have a front-row seat as we reach new heights.
Our headquarters are located in the Kanata North Technology Park. While we prefer that our team be co-located in Kanata (Ottawa, Canada), we are open to remote work as long as the work day overlaps by at least 4 hours. If you are not located in Ottawa, but the opportunity excites you and you think you would be a good fit, please apply.
Teldio is an equal opportunity employer, supporting diversity, inclusivity and a safe work environment for all. While all applications are appreciated, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.