Enhance Worker Safety with Teldio’s Man Down Notifier
Teldio’s Man Down Notifier (MDN) proactively monitors workers to identify if they have suffered a fall or accident. It does so by dispatching a notification to the appropriate response group when the radio’s option board accelerometer (motion sensor) detects lack of movement, horizontal tilt or both. Its rich functionality, including tilt recalibration, sleep timer and pre-alarm configuration, significantly reduce the number of false alarms while ensuring mobile workers are protected.
How It Works
By using MOTOTRBO’s integrated motion sensor, MDN monitors workers by detecting a lack of movement, a horizontal tilt, or both. The application is both reliable and robust, and ready to be integrated into your Lone Worker policy. We recognize that not all jobs and tasks are completed when standing up-right. MDN parameters are easily customized, and users can quickly set their appropriate point of reference on their radio to avoid false alarms. The application is also intelligent in that it limits the number of false alarms with its parameters.
MDN offers many rich features to keep your workforce safe.
- Intelligent man down detection algorithms to detect when a worker is in need of help
- Aubidle alarm beacons to help locate workers
- Pre-alarms to allow users to cancel false alarms
- Configurable detection mode that allows users to turn MDN on and off as needed
- Sleep mode to temporarily disable man down detection
- Configurable parameters for motion, tilt, pre-alarm and sleep mode timers
- Automatic emergency notification to the appropriate group when alarms are triggered
- Different communication devices can simultaneously receive the man down alarm notifications
- Complementary operation alongside RBX +Plus on the same MOTOTRBO™ expansion card
MDN is an intelligent lone worker safety application that lets employees complete their jobs while monitoring their safety in the background. Customizable parameters allow for a flexible solution that is sure to enhance lone worker safety. MDN automatically sends a notification to response teams or individuals so that when a lone worker needs help, help will come.
- Utility worker completing a tricky repair in the field
- Security guard on patrol during the night shift
- Maintenance engineer completing his rounds in the facility