Comprehensive Applications to Ensure Emergency Readiness in the Utilities Sector
In the utilities industry emergency readiness, operational efficiency, and employee safety are at the forefront. However, pressure on margins, increased uptime, worker safety, and customer satisfaction is consistently increasing. Teldio apps leverage the facilities’ existing mobile communication network and building infrastructure to improve operational efficiency, increase employee safety and ensure emergency readiness.
Improves Service within the Hospitality Industry with Teldio Applications
TruFleet is a robust platform allows users to track vehicles & radios using GPS when outdoors and iBeacon Bluetooth technology when indoor and shows the device’s location on a web browser accessible from any desktop, tablet or mobile phone.
TruDispatch allows dispatchers to quickly make or receive calls from individuals or talkgroups, oversee network communication, playback audio and manage multiple resources in real-time with the push of a button.
RBX +Plus allows radio users to make and receive private and group phone calls directly on their MOTOTRBO™ radios, offering familiar phone-like features, such as call history, phonebook, and caller ID.
The Benefits of Teldio Applications in the Utilities Industry
Teldio applications offer many benefits to the utilities industry, such as the following:
- Increase productivity: Streamline communication between employees in the field and the head office ensure quick responses and turnaround time.
- Enhance employee safety: Ensure workers who are completing tasks in remote areas have the ability to contact their supervisor, a co-worker or 9-1-1 even in areas with poor cell phone coverage.
- Ensure emergency readiness: Know the whereabouts of workers at all times to ensure a speedy, accurate response to emergency situations, whether they’re on the road or on a job site.
Frequent Use Cases for our Healthcare Applications
Teldio applications can benefit the utilities sector in many ways. Here are a few real-life use cases:
- Head office receive a notification that a power line is down and contact’s the appropriate mobile workers to attend to the situation.
- A worker is in a remote area and suffers a fall, they are able to contact 9-1-1 ensuring a quick response to their location.
- A forest fire has started near one of your worker’s job sites, you are able to quickly locate employees and let them know to evacuate the area immediately.
Teldio Solutions Trusted By
Do you have any customers in the utilities sector that you could use these applications? Check out our brochure to learn more about our utilities solutions today!