Who we are
Teldio is a small, fast-growing tech company in Ottawa, which is part of the Wesley Clover portfolio. We specialize in helping customers integrate and automate enterprise systems and equipment using simple, no-code workflows. We are currently working on the next generation of our product that we plan to launch later this year. This is your chance to get in on the ground floor and be a catalyst to Teldio’s success.
What you’ll be doing
- Kindness and humility in your interactions with others
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- 2+ years of experience building cloud solutions in AWS
- Experience with containerization and serverless technology
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Ability to evaluate various options for fit within the constraints of a project
- Providing expertise in choosing technologies and building complete solutions.
- Identifying risks of specific technologies and providing solutions and alternatives.
- Setting up monitoring and automation for our infrastructure.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest from AWS.
- Experience with IoT Projects
Why you might want to work with us
- We’re a small, but fast-growing company. You can have a huge impact here.
- Our team is warm and friendly but highly productive.
- You’ll have a front-row seat as we reach new heights.
Our headquarters are located in the Kanata North Technology Park. While we prefer that our team be co-located in Kanata (Ottawa, Canada), we are open to remote work as long as the work day overlaps by at least 4 hours. If you are not located in Ottawa, but the opportunity excites you and you think you would be a good fit, please apply.
Teldio is an equal opportunity employer, supporting diversity, inclusivity and a safe work environment for all. While all applications are appreciated, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.