Relay events and panic information to a variety of recipients
Introducing Teldio’s new IoT Badge. The IoT Badge is a battery operated, rechargeable device that works over your existing Wi-Fi infrastructure to augment Teldio’s Alarm Management System, triggering events to a variety of teams and external systems. The badge can fit any standard size ID card and be attached to a lanyard for easy usage.
Each of the 2 buttons on the back of the IoT badge have a distinct tactile feel allowing users to press the buttons discreetly and with confidence.
As the IoT badge uses existing WiFi infrastructure, it drastically reduces the barrier to entry, offering powerful event triggering with a small start-up cost.
Teldio IoT Badge at a glance
- 2 buttons, each with a short and long press ability, to raise different types of events
- Communicates with the Teldio Edge Gateway wirelessly over Wi-Fi
- Embedded, rechargeable battery
IoT Badge Features
- Tactile square and round buttons are easy to tell apart by feel
- Short or long press on each button or both buttons together for different actions to allow the badge to be used for multiple functions
- Haptic feedback on button presses
- LED indicators for battery, message and activity
- Holds a standard ID badge
Using the IoT Badge with Teldio AMS
- Front desk personnel at an office can press different combinations to let staff know of events such when there is someone there to meet them, for any disturbances.
- Employees can use the badge to press the buttons to check in /check out of shifts.
- Personnel at sport stadium check-in locations can press the button when issues are detected to notify security and the Avigilon camera at their location to bookmark the video and start recording in HD.
- WIFI: 802.11b/g/n
- Via Teldio Edge Gateway
- Connection type:
- Operating temperature:
- 32°F to +113°F / 0°C to +45°C
- Relative humidity:
- 0 to 85%
- 3.95 x 2.7 x 0.45 inches / 100.25 x 68.75 x 11.5mm
- 58g (excluding lanyard and ID card)
- Power source:
- LiPolymer Battery
- capacity: 2.5Wh / 660mAH
- connector: barrel jack (cable included)
- current: 500mA (max) @ 5V
- Battery life:
- 8 hours to 8 months depending on check-in configuration