Connect your dispatchers to your mobile fleet in real-time
Streamline communication between employees in the field and the head office with the TruDispatch Console (TDC). Whether they’re on the road or on a job site, the dispatch system allows you to communicate instantly with your mobile team, directly from your computer. With the push of a button, dispatchers can quickly make or receive calls from individuals or talkgroups, oversee network communication, playback audio and manage multiple resources in real-time.
- MOTOTRBO Radios
- PC Clients
Private & Group Calls
Allow PC users to broadcast onto the radio network. Dispatchers can make & receive private calls to targeted users and talkgroups on the radio network.
Keep radio users up-to-date by sending them important information and instructions via radio text message. Dispatchers can also receive text messages from radio users.
Dispatchers can select which radio channels they wish to monitor to hear all associated radio traffic. TDC records this audio in the background for future playback.
- Voice Dispatching – Speak with radio users in multiple locations with the push of a button
- Private & Group Calls – Contact individuals or talkgroups on their radios from your computer
- Customized User Interface – Quickly access the individuals or talkgroups you contact most frequently
- Immediate Audio Playback – quickly replay conversations from the last 12 hours (time, radio IDs, channel MP3 files)
- Call History Reports – All conversations are recorded and stored as MP3 files. Sort by date, time, radio ID, and channel
- Notes – Add notes to important conversations for other users to find easily
- Emergency Alarms – Radio users can easily send dispatchers emergency notifications
- Text Messaging – Send and receive text messages from radio users
- Paging – Request a call back from radio users
- Radio Stun – Remotely stun/unstun a radio that is affecting the radio system
- Personalize Dashboard – Create a uniform look and feel that matches your organization’s brand by changing the color scheme
- Alert Tones – Select from 3 included tones or change them to your own tones to preempt important broadcasts with an identifying tone.
Call Logging & Archiving
The TDC solution records radio calls on the system for archiving and audit trail purposes. All audio files are stored as MP3 files and archived under the call history tab. Easy to retrieve, all conversations are logged by their date, time, radio IDs and channel.
TDC automatically records conversations made on the selected MOTOTRBO radio channel. The dispatcher can quickly replay the last 12-hours of conversations at the click of a button, without having to request a repeat by sender.
Increase your mobile work team’s operational efficiency by connecting dispatchers to radio users across multiple locations, radio channels, and talkgroups. Dispatchers can relay information in real-time when scheduling changes, cancellations, and road conditions change.
Frequent Use Cases
- Re-route available technicians
- Relay work orders, messages, and information to or from work crews, supervisors, and field workers
- Schedule drivers to pick up or deliver loads to customers/vendors
Increase Situational Awareness
Stay abreast of the situation and respond to emergencies faster by connecting the office to mobile workers. TruDispatch empowers dispatchers by quickly letting them contact radio subscribers in real-time to provide them with new orders, verify their location and redirect them from traffic or accidents.
Frequent Use Cases
- Notify courier that the pick up time has changed
- Taxi driver calls into the dispatch center to find their next customer’s address
- Record and maintain files of customer requests, work or services performed, and inventory
Empower your dispatchers to better coordinate and provide real-time intelligence to support mobile workers. By monitoring and recording calls, companies can determine if employees are adhering to organizational standards and can use files for training or as legal evidence.
Frequent Use Cases
- Improve training material using real-life situations
- Minimize legal liability with the ability to replay the recordings of situations
- Customer service assurance by reviewing response actions
The server interfaces to the radio system using dedicated control stations while the TruDispatch Manager administers the channels & audio stream. The TruDispatch Console software can be installed on any networked computer to communicate back with the server to place/receive calls and texts messages, and access recorded data & logs.
TruDispatch is compatible with all Motorola MOTOTRBO™ portables and mobiles in the following radio network modes:
- Simplex Mode
- Repeater Mode
- IP Site Connect
- Capacity Plus
- Linked Capacity Plus
- Capacity Max
- Connect Plus