Lone worker monitoring for your mobile workforce
- iOS Devices
- Android Devices
- MOTOTRBO, Hytera & Kenwood Radios
Centralized Lone Worker (CLW) periodically pings workers to verify their well-being. The app automatically sends messages at specific time intervals to confirm workers are safe. If a worker fails to respond to an ‘alive check’ request within the allocated time frame, an emergency alarm is raised to notify emergency personnel, who receive the alarm directly on their radio or mobile device.
CLW Proactive Lone Worker Monitoring
Centralized Lone Worker (CLW) is a cost-effective solution to monitor the well-being of your mobile workers. CLW piggybacks on your existing networks to send ‘alive check’ messages to your employees directly on their mobile devices. Should a worker not respond CLW retries by sending a preset amount of retry messages at shorter intervals. If CLW fails to receive an answer, it triggers an emergency alarm and notifies the appropriate emergency response team.
Watch CLW in Action
Feature rich and ready to keep your workforce safe
- Customizable ‘Alive Check’ messages
- Single Key Press user confirmation
- Retry feature to allow for a number of retry ‘Alive Check’ messages prior to sending CLW alarm
- Automatic emergency notification to response teams or individuals if a lone worker is unresponsive
- CLW scheduler to activate and deactivate the application based on time of day and worker schedule
Enhanced Worker Safety
With CLW’s flexible activation and deactivation options, workers, supervisors, and administrators are reassured that lone workers are never left to their own demise. It is a cost-effective solution to ensure that response personnel are notified when a lone worker fails to respond. Individuals responsible to respond to these alarms are contacted on the device of their choice: cell phone, email or radio.
Frequent Use Cases
- Workers repairing broken heavy machinery
- Security guards on patrol during the night shift
- Maintenance engineers completing their rounds in the facility
Increased Response Times
If a lone worker does not respond to an ‘alive check’ message CLW will retry by sending a preset amount of retry messages at shorter intervals. If CLW fails to receive an answer, it triggers an emergency alarm and notifies the appropriate emergency response team. This automatic trigger ensures a quick and streamlined response time to the unresponding lone worker.
Frequent Use Cases
- Campus security guards on patrol
- Construction workers completing jobs in hazardous sites
- Workers in lab completing tests with hazardous chemicals
CLW is a software application installed on an on-site server. The server interfaces to a radio system using control station(s) or via a direct repeater IP connection. For a cellular network, the server interfaces with the cellphones via the internet. The system design allows to periodically monitor mobile workers by sending them ‘Alive Check’ messages directly to their MOTOTRBO™ radios. CLW automatically signals for emergency response via ACS when a CLW alarm is triggered.
Teldio’s CLW is compatible with all DMR display portables & mobiles that support text messaging. The following MOTOTRBO radio network modes are supported:
- Simplex Mode
- Repeater Mode
- IP Site Connect
- Capacity Plus
- Linked Capacity Plus
- Capacity Max