Teldio Launches a Work Ticketing System
Teldio’s new Work Ticketing System (WTS) offers an all in one work order system at a fraction of the cost. It is the perfect work management solution if a current third-party work management system is not in place and ideal for a multitude of industries, including Hospitality, Manufacturing, Education, and Healthcare.
Streamline their workflow by improving communication and productivity
WTS is an all-in-one working ticket management system which can be set up in a matter of minutes, needing nothing more than a radio network and/or IP network connection. Productivity is improved when users receive work tickets, accept jobs, and alert supervisors when tasks are completed.
The web app works alongside Teldio Gateway to ensure consistent communication.
- Web-based ticket portal: Dispatchers and administrators can dispatch tickets by logging in to a web portal on the local network via a desktop computer or mobile device.
- Dispatch to different types of users: Work tickets can be dispatched out to radios as a text message, job ticket, or to smart devices as an email.
- Trackable ticket activity: See how long a ticket has been active, when it was last responded to and by who.
- Customizable properties: Each property can customize their work ticket types, responses, set dispatcher permissions and white-label the portal.
- Auto-set ticket types: Admins can set message formats (job ticket, text message or email) for specific ticket types to ensure the message is sent in the appropriate format.
- Work ticket log: Detailed Ticket and User access logs are tracked and can be downloaded as a CSV.
- Hospitality: Seamlessly communicate with your staff to ensure all guest requests are handled in a timely, professional manner.
- Manufacturing: Reduce downtime by quickly notifying key personnel of faults and potential issues.
- Education: Increase staff and student safety by promptly alerting staff when emergencies arise, from an injured student to a fire alarm.
- Healthcare: Increase productivity and improve responsiveness to day-to-day situations and emergencies ensure all patients are receiving the necessary treatment.
For more information on our Work Ticketing System contact us, we are always happy to help!